Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March already?

Amazing how fast time goes when you are having fun. March already. My adventure in China continues to be fun, and I love it more each day. Having Jordan here makes like so much better. Have your best friend always around is the way to live. Life has been good. We have been so busy that we haven't had much time to explore, but spring break is right around the corner. We are headed to a city in southern China that is tropical. It is a beach city, and seems from what I have read to have lots of history. We are looking forward to it. Weekends are spent getting caught up on work, sleeping in, a few good dinners and rest. We have watched a MILLION movies. I must say I can't wait to come home this summer and have TV. I miss it. Not really miss the shows, just the back ground noise.

We signed up for a marathon on the Great Wall in May. Also doing an 8k this Sunday. Trust me, I am not a runner but when you have nothing else to do you might as well right? Married life is way different for me. The late nights have stopped, and so have the hangovers! :) I love that part. I actually haven't had a single drink in 30 days! Pretty impressed..

Last night was St. Patty's day. I wanted to go have some green beer, but went for a run instead. Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment