Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st, 2009

Just laying here, enjoying some sauteed mushrooms and watching the movie, "Four Christmases." It is Sunday here, and a relaxing one. I can honestly say that after 3 months I am able to make it through the weekend without being homesick! I am fine during the week, since we are busy, but the weekends you have down time, sometimes the emotions from missing loved ones can hurt. I am getting stronger, I think it has to due with the fact that I will be home in 1 months and 19 days. Jordan will be moving back with me on January 6th, I don't think I have ever been this excited. I hope I get to see everyone when I get back, most likely we will have another big going away bash for Jordan, I can see most of you at that. Look at me, talking like it is tomorrow.

I posted a few pictures from Halloween, that was last night. I didn't enjoy it much, but I did like dressing up. Days of going out to the bars are getting old, just ready for the next chapter here. Not much else going on besides volleyball being over. Our last game was a game I would like to forget. I had two girls out, they were our main players. The girls acted as if they were playing badminton, and I am not kidding. A large part of me thinks that I will hang up my coaching shirt while I am here. Volleyball is my passion, sports in the international scene are more like intramural sports back home. Since we are required to do at least one ASA (After school activity) maybe I will try and do student council. Or possibly just hang out with my man! But I need a job..I won't be bored now that volleyball is over, I picked up a tutoring gig after school. The parent is paying very well, almost 50USD per hour. I am working with him 4 hours a week, starting Tuesday. Decent money and the kids is unique, quite fun to work with.

Until next time, take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment