Sunday, January 17, 2010

A new day to a great year ahead...

So, after my weekend of a huge pity party, I am a new person this morning. Why is it sometimes we just need to be allowed to feel weak? Sometimes just to let that guard down and show that we need support at times...and boy, did I ever do THAT! Today is a new day though, I woke up with a nice headache from too much wine (made me feel better though) and headed for a new start... My body is still about 50%, not that the wine didn't set me back a bit, but hydrating today and instead of getting my free Monday latte, I went with the detox juice. LOL.

3 liters of water, one detox juice and some great chow mien from then neighborhood Chinese shop and I am good to go...I am going to open these eyes a bit wider, realize that without a clean mind, body and soul it is tough to get ahead. I truly think I panicked this weekend, I was overwhelmed with everything. Engagement, him moving to China, me being the one that has to support both of us etc... It hit me, boy did it hit me. I do realize that throughout this though that it is going to have its rough times, and through those we have to turn to the man above. After all, this old dog has some changing to do...I can't just go out shopping whenever I want? You mean dropping a grand to fly to Bali first class is bad? HA HA. Oh boy, poor Jordan...

At least I can laugh about it now...Sometimes you just have to put your pants back on, doing some writing, pick your head up off that pillow and face the world. Johnson's don't hide for long....

Until next time, keep you head up. We could be experiencing what the people in Haiti are dealing with. Sad times over there, prayers are with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment