Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good day but I am beat tonight... Made it to the Farmer's market this morning at 6:30am. They set it up in the compound next to me where all the wealthy white folk live. They had everything there, and I came home with fresh vegetables, breads and several items from a Mediterranean place that is amazing. Had some of it tonight, fresh homemade tomato soup:) It was great! Jordan was able to Skye in the afternoon and watch me teach, that was nice. The kids didn't know of course but he was able to listen to their questions and hear me. I think he was pretty amazed at how tuned in the students are. He is even more excited to come now, which is great. I miss him like crazy. Never would've thought I would fall in love then move half way across the world! Going to bed early, since I have a long weekend. We have our first volleyball tourney. Talk soon!

Take a look at this if you get a chance, very sad..She is in my prayers.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/swvalley/articles/2009/09/02/20090902swv-millerobit0902-ON.html

No comments:

Post a Comment